Exchange On-Premised Server Migration to Office 365 is normally used by users who need to maintain their files upgraded. But, every user has a special requirement and reasons to migrate from Exchange On-Premises Servers to Office 365. Generally: Office 365 organism a cloud-based platform is easily reachable.
- Office 365 is gainful as users do not have to waste on maintenance. Users just want to pay out in Office 365 subscription.
- No problem with updating the newest version from day by day. You will constantly locate the updated version.
- Microsoft Office 365 is easier to supervise, easy to access the mailbox every time from any system. No concern about data honesty and safety. Data will be ever secure at the Microsoft Exchange Server.
For the Exchange On-Premises Server to Office 365 Migration, there are manual methods as well as a Smart third-party tool. Let’s describe an article about all methods:
- Cutover Migration:
A cutover migration is relevant for the Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013. It allows just less than in 2000 mailboxes migration. As it permits fewer mailboxes to migrate hence proper for the simply small corporations.
- Staged Migration:
Staged Migration is right for medium and large corporations as it permits the migration of more than 2,000 mailboxes. Staged migration supports just the Exchange 2003 & 2007.
- Hybrid Migration:
The hybrid Migration method migrates mailboxes in the range of 150-2000 in small groups. It is well-suited with MS Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007, 2013, 2016, 2019, & 5.5. Hybrid Migration can organize both Online Premises and Online Mailboxes.
Dislikes of Manual methods:
- Manual Methods are not suitable for all Exchange Server versions and increase restriction in large number migration in one go.
- Only technical expert users can perform with this method.
- Time-Consuming and minor human error can damage data as a major concern.
Thus, go with a smart third-party tool.
Shoviv Exchange Server Suite:
The Exchange On-Premises Server to Office 365 migration is also automatic. If you want to securely migration and want data to be safe under all conditions then we have the Shoviv Exchange Server suite tool is the best tool for Exchange On-Premises server migration to Office 365.
Being an advanced tool, the Shoviv Exchange server suite has various features to offer easy and valuable processing. This tool is built with an extreme algorithm to facilitate soft working.
- Migration of various figures of EDB files to Office 365 without limitations.
- Recovery of unreachable and corrupted EDB files to migrate them.
- Added Source can be Office 365 Mailboxes, Outlook Profile Stores, and EDB files, Exchange Server Mailboxes, Exchange Server Single Store, Office 365 Single Store, OST and PST (Corrupted/healthy).
- Migration EDB files to different mailboxes like Live Exchange Server mailboxes, Office 365 mailboxes, configured Outlook Profile.
- The search feature based on Message class, CC, BCC, Message, Date, Attachment Date, from, and Subject.
- Add, recover and export corrupted and healthy OST and PST files
- Filter feature to filter the required data based on Item Date and Message Class.
- Supports Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, and Exchange 2019 and more.
Shoviv Exchange Server Suite is a professional way. A free/demo version of this tool is also available to provide the migration of the first 50 items per folder.
For more info visit – https://www.shoviv.com/pages/migrate-exchange-to-office365.html