For the most part, Matrimony apps and websites have given us a convenient new way to connect with people—but online matrimony has introduced some new issues. Interacting with strangers through apps can put you at risk for identity theft, online harassment, and scams. And if you decide to meet up in the real world, there’s unfortunately also a chance you could find yourself in physical danger.
1. In today’s world, large number of people using online Matrimony services to search for a life partner and millions have been married online. There have been a few instances reported in the media about fraudsters cheating some people on online matrimony sites. secure Matrimony is our initiative to guide you to a secure search.
- Be cautious in your communication and take your time in getting to know the person you’re interested in. Don’t give out very personal details like credit card and bank account information. Watch out for people who ask unwanted questions or vague about their answers.
- Do not meet alone until you know the person really well. If you’re meeting for the first time, try meeting in public places like coffee shops and avoid meeting in hotel rooms or any private place. Also keep your friends or family informed before you set out.
- No physical relationship before marriage and committing to a physical relationship before marriage can be very risky for you. Avoid meeting anyone alone and in a secluded place, instead meet them in public.
- Please commit to marriage only after face to face meetings, especially after meeting prospective groom or bride’s parents/ relatives. Visit their place of work. Do a thorough personal reference check and you may also want to look at their social media profiles. If the person is reluctant to share workplace or job details or meet in person along with parents you should be cautious. Do not commit to marriage or continue to communicate with such people.
- In case you decide to meet him and her alone then leave the name, address and telephone number of the person you are going to meet with your friend or family member.
- Do not send your personal information or contact information until you trust that person.
- Do not provide your personal contact information like name, email address, residential address, telephone numbers, place of work or any other identifying information in your initial messages.
9. If someone provides you a phone number with a strange area code, check it out to make sure its not a charge number before you make the call. Be cautious when it comes to taking an online relationship offline.10. Someone can be handsome or beautiful by their profile picture but what’s inside their heart matters the most. Basically, people make their profile very good looking only for two reasons ie either they are very serious about it or they are lying. So be careful in choosing the right partner.
For more info https://www.bismatrimony.com