Chocolates and chocolates and chocolates – isn’t that all you need in life to make your days better? Who doesn’t love bucket loads of chocolates – we sure do! We can dream of chocolates and chocolate fountains and chocolate cookies that well, basically anything and everything that’s made of chocolates! The one chocolate product that undoubtedly has our hearts and souls and minds is – CHOCOLATE CAKE! We believe we’ve never tasted a better chocolate-based product, other than a moist, dense, and thick chocolate cake that will leave us wanting more!
Sounds like a maddening, sugar-rush dream, doesn’t it? Well, that’s what all happy dreams sound and look like! In case you were ever wondering why people love chocolate cakes so much when there are a gazillion other flavors out there, we’ll tell you why:
1. It’s great for our heart and blood circulation.
2. Did you know consuming chocolate lowers the risk of strokes?
3. It contains minerals like selenium, potassium, zinc that are good for our health.
4. Cocoa, the main ingredient in chocolate, has a plus point – it increases the level of cholesterol that is good for health and reduces the level of cholesterol, which is not beneficial(LDL).
5. Dark chocolate contains flavonoids, which can protect our skin from sun damage (a tastier SPF basically!)
6. Dark chocolate can help you drop those pounds, people!
7. According to research, pregnant women should eat chocolate cake because it reduces the level of stress (who knew!). The babies of those parents who used to eat chocolate cakes supposedly happier and chirpier as compared to other kids!
8. Chocolate Cake can improve your memory. It is good for the brain to be healthy.
9. Chocolate has methamphetamine, which is the same chemical that our brain produces when we feel like we are falling in love. It encourages our brain to release good endorphins and makes us feel happier and so much better!
10. Chocolate cake is not only good for our brain; it is also good for our heart and soul. (well, duh!)
With about 10 long reasons as to why chocolate and chocolate cakes are awesome for you – you don’t need to think twice!